
Who on earth is that?!

What a babe ! (not) =x

Yup, we went out yesterday ! :D
There had been ALOT of camwhoring, so uh, I`ll just pick out several fotos to post up here, eh?

Reflection @ Kinokuniya.

Some random shot.


I like this one ! Thank you mirrors. :)

The xmas tree that cost, what, a million?


No prizes for guessing what this is ! But, can you? =p

Beautiful !



Sometimes i really wish I can fly. I`m serious.

I dont know wth I had been doing, but my hand looks clawish.

(Ke Joooon, dont kill me.)

:D
Going out with Ke Jooon yesterday made me realise how much I missed her. Haha. As much as she is hell irritating, she makes a really nice friend. I wouldn`t mind having you as a friend for 4 years, Ke Jooon. :)
Anyway, the place we went was Bugis yesterday and oh emm jee. Give me a paper and a pen, there`ll be a never-ending list of a HANNAH`S-WONDERFUL-LIST-OF-STUFF-TO-BE-PURCHASED. l0l.
Being penniless really sucks, you know. You know or not? YOU KNOW YOU KNOW??! ~!@#$%^&* But, what to do lah. STARVE AND SAVE, man that`s the only solution. :D
I remember telling my family how much i
hated shopping in the past, and the way they shook their heads and laugh it off, telling me that that wouldn`t be the case a few years later. I had refused to believe them, kicking up a fuss about how shopping is a waste of time, yadah yadah.
And now I swallow all my words back lah okay. Haaaaaa.
```
Staccato meeting for the sec4 farewell, uhhhhh it was very, very juicy. *winks. Not gonna comment much about it, but yeah, upon leaving Bi`s house, confused would be how i had been feeling then.
I heart Staccato LUH !

Those two are some retards man ! I dont know them ! x)
Alright, I`ll end off this post with my favourite photo of yesterday ! I love you friends ! <3 &&& BONKS ah, when is KBOX !?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Clapclap, I`m so happy.
But there`s always some sort of a demon out there that prowls on you and rips your happiness off you.Just like the dementor in Harry Potter.